Skip to main content

Formula Milk Brands with Manufacturer | Available in the Philippines


Breast milk is the best for babies. But, hey! FED IS BEST too! Breastfeeding doesn't always work for everyone. Our fellow mommas also tried so hard and we'll never know their real struggle unless we have the same circumstances.

The question on "Which formula milk is the best for my baby?" is always the first thing to ask. Formula milks are all different in their own ways and it really depends on which one would work best for your little ones. As they say "hiyangan lang yan".

For mommas out there, looking for the available formulas in the market, I'll try my best to include the prices later on. But for now, here's the list that you can consider:

Formula (Manufacturer)

PROMIL SERIES (Wyeth)
S-26 / S-26 GOLD (Wyeth) 


BONAMIL (Wyeth)




ENFAMIL / ENFAGROW (Mead Johnson)


NUTRAMIGEN (Mead Johnson)




LACTUM (Mead Johnson)
ALACTA (Mead Johnson)


ISOMIL PLUS (Abbott)



PEDIA SURE (Abbott)


SIMILAC (Abbott)





NAN (Nestle)




BEAR BRAND (Nestle)

NIDO (Nestle)


NESTOGEN (Nestle)



FRISOLAC (Friso)



HIPP ORGANIC / HIPP ORGANIC COMBIOTIC SUPPORT (HiPP)



APTAMIL (Danone)



BIRCH TREE (Century Pacific Food)



ANCHOR (Fonterra)



ALASKA (Alaska)

Comments

  1. I really like Hipp and used it for all of my kids. And you're right - Food is best!! I can't stand people who keep telling me that I should try again to breastfeed. I'm sorry guys, I'm done, I tried for long enough. My baby likes formula too, and I think with organic formula you get a damn good replacement for breastmilk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Myths

As a mom, we all want the best for our children. We may not be perfect as an individual, but we'll surely do everything to be the best mom that we could possibly be, right mommas? ๐Ÿ˜Š Here are "some" breastfeeding myths that people around us, no offense meant, usually our elderly or old folks believe in๐Ÿ’. I completely understand that in their old days they lived up with these myths but as parents of this generation where we already developed new technology and thorough research has been done already, it's not a bad idea to be updated, informed and knowledgeable so we can pass it along to our children and be able to raise them well. ๐Ÿ’‹ Credits to the amazing mommas in Breastfeeding Pinays Facebook group for this helpful list. Here it goes: ๐Ÿ‘‡ 1. The Kanin-Ulam Chronicles - kanan, kaliwa, parehong gatas ang nilalabas nyan. Walang kanin, walang ulam, walang tubig. Lahat gatas! 2. Ang Dedeng Pagod - panong mapapasa sa gatas ang pagod? Napapagod ba ang gatas?

How To Apply For A Solo Parent ID

Just recently, I got my Solo Parent ID. I've been a single parent for quite some time already and in the past, I didn't know that I am eligible for this kind of benefit. This is important especially when you are company-employed because you'd be entitled to an additional 7 days paid leave from your company, this is on top of the regular leave credits provided to you. For unemployed parents, there are other benefits or programs offered by the local government. I would like to share the process to my fellow single parents on how I was able to secure this ID. Prior getting, I also did my research to know the process and requirements. Unfortunately, the information found online are no longer updated. I had troubled myself to go back twice, which is waste of time, effort and money instead of having it all done in just one day. Hopefully, this blog would be helpful to others who's planning to apply for this ID. I lived in Makati, so I applied here in our Municipal